Sunday 12 July 2015

Mars Attacks: Martian Grunts

Evening guys,

Normal update time, must admit that again this week I haven't actually got too much done. With the weather being nicer its not really the time to stay indoors painting haha.

I have however managed  to finish off 10 martian grunts, this takes me to 15 out of the 20 in the boxed game completed now:





they don't look the greatest in close ups but I'm really happy with them considering they are effectively board game pieces.

All I'm left with to paint from the core boxed game now is 5 martians, 5 US marines and about 5 human heroes.......... tantalizingly close.

I've been doing a little sculpting over the past week too, one thing I've worked on will be the subject of next weeks post so I won't show it. The other is the start of an infinity conversion:


This is the WiP of a G:Synched Order Sergeant and her Aux bot.

The conversion is based on an Auxilia model, I have started adding the details to tie her to my existing order sarges the tabard is just the core I will build upon.

Because this is one of the earlier infinity models her rifle was ridiculously oversized so I have hacked it right down and intend to resculpt it to be more inline with the other Order Sarges. This should prove quite a nice little challenge.

In other infinity news I'm trying to paint the last model from the Military orders Sectorial starter box over the next week or 2, again this will mark a big milestone of me actually finishing a full boxset.

Anyway thats it for now, I'll be back next week for the normal update

No comments:

Post a Comment