Monday 6 July 2015

Deadzone terrain WiP

Evening guys and girls,

I'm a bit behind updating wise, been busy the last couple of weekends with a meet up with Rictus and Nife and then the Forgeworld Open day yesterday.

Speaking of the last meet up we got some games of deadzone terrain and after seeing the stuff Nife had built it gave me a bit of a kick up the arse. So I have been painting the test building I made a while back:




Now theres still a lot to do on it but I think it works rather well, and luckily for me the areas that I filled are quite hard to spot.

Thats pretty much all the hobbying I have done these past few weeks, well bar some Martians but they will likely show up on Sundays post.


I'm likely to do a bit more worth on my Tau soon for the first time in at least a year. Main kick for this was seeing this at the open day yesterday:


Now its quite rare for me to see a model and think "Must have that", but that battlesuit is a thing of beauty. Dependent on how much FW are charging for it I will likely add one as the final model for the Tau.

Oh yeah may have actually bought a few bits for the Word Bearers too.............

1 comment:

  1. Can't complain about that battlesuit mate, loads of dakka. Terrain looks grand too.

    ReplyDelete