Friday 24 April 2015

Mars Attacks: General Tor & 107K views

Evening guys and girls,

small update for you today, been working on some of my pile of mars attacks stuff this week and have just about finished General Tor the martian hero from the boxed game:



and with his helmet on:


This was a massively enjoyable model to paint, I have a set of 5 martian marines followin gon not far behind him so expect to see them soon.

In other news the blog has now passed 106K views, this shocked me. never thought that this blog would attract that many views especially after various periods of me disappearing.

All I can say is a big thank you to all of you who take time to read and comment on my ramblings :)

3 comments:

  1. The colors on this are great. I love the transition from head to brain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, man! Really dig the color transitions - good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this in person, nice model!

    ReplyDelete