Tuesday 21 May 2013

Inq28: WiP Bounty Hunter

Evening guys and Girls,

As threatened the onter day here is another update, 2 in one week I spoil you dont I haha :P

Here is the Bounty Hunter I have been working on for INQ28:




He is an exercise in random inspiration hitting me and then me actually having the motivation to make him. Drawn inspiration from various sources for this guy and I am rather pleased with him so far. I figured he would make a good well traveled Bounty hunter so I've given him som fairly decent equipment that he has acquired in his travels, first amongst that a Pulse Carbine.

Still some work to be done on him mainly tidying up and smaller touches. the machine pistol arm is only tacked on and needs a bit more work doing to it as it seems to long at the moment.

Well thats it for now, let me know what you think :)

11 comments:

  1. Looking good.

    Where is the head from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers sir, as luke says the head is from one of the DV cultists probs my favourite one of them all

      Delete
  2. Excellent work, I'm really impressed because this guy has a lot of character..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rictus: Head seems to be from the DV cultists.

    Loving the pose of the model. May I ask where those legs are from? I also really like the mix of old and new tech (pulse carabine and chainmail), mixes well together on the model.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers dude, the legs/torso are all from a one part cultist the one with the spiked ball on a rope :-)

      Delete
    2. I looked through my DV Cultists and found the answer just after asking the question. D'oh! Thanks anyway :)

      Delete
  4. very nice. Full of character.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice, like the posing alot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very snazzy bounty hunter Si, looking forward to seeing him if/when he gets painted. . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very nice conversion from the Dark Vengeance cultists - looking really good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheers for all the comments guys, glad you like him.

    He is pretty much finished so will feature my next update :-)

    ReplyDelete