Friday 8 June 2012

Corsair number 2

Afternoon Readers,

Been a while sinc ethe last update however work has been keeping me busy, however I have found the time to finish painting the second corsair:







Again hes come out rather well and despite the red being mixed separately from the red i used on the champion it seems to match it pretty much perfectly.

The third corsair is nearly finished GS wise, its just the finer details that are making him take longer with corsair number 4 in the early stages of conversion.

In other hobby related news I finally cracked and invested in Studio Mcveys sedition wars boxed game on kickstarter, the amount of stuff you get was just to good a deal to pass up and its always good to support one of the smaller wargaming companies :)

I plan to try and improve my painting so as I can do the models justice when they arrive, which is set for sometime in November. Might even have a crack at making 3D fully modelled versions of the card tiles that come with it too..............but thats for the future ;)

1 comment:

  1. These look great, nice mixture of red, black and metallics. Good battle damage and excellent markings!

    ReplyDelete