Saturday 9 July 2011

Whats on the Desk

Evening readers, thought I'd do another of my whats on the desk updates so as you can see what I'm working on at the moment :)

First up we have my first ever Warmachine model, High Exemplar Kreoss found this guy in a shop in town the other day for only £4 which is pretty damn cheap for this hobby, so I figured I would get him to paint:



Still very much a work in progress though the red on his robes is pretty much finished, hes quite fun to paint a nice change from GW stuff. Even brought another warmachine model off a friend yesterday so will soon have kommander Sorscha to paint up too :)

Next up its some more stuff for the Cult of the possessed. First is the Paint in progress Brethren, hes nearly done:


Next up is the early WiP of the first possessed for the warband:


Based this guy on a kroot warrior to make him nice and tall plus get some nice feet. looked to the keeper of secrets model for inspiration for the elongated head and exaggerated muscles.

The arms are just tacked on to show the parts I will be using. For the claw I will likely just use the claw itself and then sculpt the rest of the arm to go with it :)

Well thats it for now, I really need to do some sketches at some point or the whole Digital artwork page will be rather pointless haha.

Let me know what you think guys :)

1 comment:

  1. The less I say about WM the better...

    The Brethren is looking fine though, nice shade of purple and the skintones are rather good too.

    Possessed idea looks good, what colours will you use? More purple?

    ReplyDelete