Monday 4 July 2011

Mordheim: Cult of the Possessed Beastman

Afternoon readers, time for a quick update :)

received my half of a beastmen box that I split with Rictus a few days ago, and of course I had to get started with making one. So a after a few days work I have got the first of 3 beastmen finished:



Not as GS intensive as other models from the warband, though having to resculpt most of the left arm did take a while. The idea of the pose is that he is pointing at someone and challenging them to combat. Decided to give him a sort of hood thing to tie him in with the rest of the warband.

Must say that I think the Gor models are now some of my favourite GW models, this being the first time I've handled them. This guy is going to be painted over the next few days, so I should be back with an update then :)

As Ever let me know what you think guys :)

Seen as Chthonics new album is released today I shall leave you with some music, a track from their new album :P :

No comments:

Post a Comment