Tuesday 13 July 2010

And the Conquest begins.....

Hello folks of the interwebz and blogging community, I have finally caved in to the constant nagging of both Mister Feral and Foot_of _adhesive_tape and decided to start a blog.............happy now guys :P

Some of you might know me as the same username from the Ammo Bunker (where I am most active) as well as other sites I post on such as the Secrets of the Third Reich forum. I always have a stupid amount of projects on the go so this will be a nice place to post a random mix of stuff I'm working on.
So what better way of starting this blog than posting up a mix of stuff i have worke don both past a present :)

And I shall start with my Sons of Sek, after being inspired by the Gaunts Ghosts novels and the armies of people such as Dave Taylor and Foot I was orginally going to do some Blood Pact. But Foot suggested me doing the Sons as he hadn't seen anyone do them and they are generally more mysterious, so earlier in the year I did a squad of them:

Here is the inspiration for the troopers, a picture from the Sabbat Worlds Crusade Art book




And the GS work of a random trooper


The first 10 finished:



The main problem with the Sons of Sek is the amount of time it takes to convert each trooper, I have a 2nd squad of them all but done conversion wise and have stock piled enough IG parts via trades and such to do a small army of them. Its just if i can face doing them :P



Next up are some models for my current favourite setting: SoTR/WWW2, this setting has grown on me loads as it covers my interest in historical and sci-fi, give plenty of scope for conversions too :)


A Nazi Sorcerer:





A Nazi Super soldier, converted from the brilliant hasslefree minature "mutant Joe"



I shall call that it now for my opening post, I have a lot of other stuff in the works including: Vampire counts force for Warhammer Fantasy, first few Characters for my Zombie apocalypse stuff and adding some bits and pieces to my FoW SS panzergrenadier force :)

Thanks for looking

3 comments:

  1. Yes, peer pressure worked!

    Great stuff as I've said many a time before. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers dude, you and Foot may win this time, but I shall win the War :P ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will win everything from now on, mwahahahahahah ;)

    -Foot

    ReplyDelete